We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Class A OTR Driver
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Contact||Lee(800) 432-4340 X 4|
|Posted||607 days ago - Friday, January 20, 2017|
|Salary:||$45,000 - $75,000|
Are you tired of listening to recruiters tell you one thing, but then have operations doing another after your orientation is over? Are you sitting in truck stops for hours and hours waiting for your next load assignment and not getting paid? Do you know your next load assignment before your current load is even completed? That’s why we use electronic logs, as a tool to keep you making money, not as a weapon to tell you everything that you’re doing wrong.
Our recruiter is a former driver and in the company drug pool. He is going to tell you the truth, it may not be what you want to hear, but it will be the truth. Our operations team all have over 30 years of experience and are a big reason why we have been around since 1964.They keep the trucks moving!
We have no gimmicks to offer you, were just expanding our fleet with customer freight. We have the things that you need to be successful and we make no apologies for that.
- We don’t use driver numbers here; you have a name and we use it
- We have a new pay structure for Owner Operators with a fuel surcharge on all loaded miles
- A great pay package for experienced company drivers
- Health, Dental, Life and 401K available after 90 days to company drivers
- Average 10,500 to 13,000 miles every month all year around!
- Trucks are pre-planned two to three days ahead of time for the most part.
- Safety, Efficiency, Canadian Border, Hazmat and Mileage bonuses are available that total $5000 annually
- We have very low driver turnover, well below the industry average, that should tell you something
- Late model tractors that are less than 2 years old and no trailers that are over 10 years old.
- Tractors that are assigned to you, with no slip seating
- Out 7 -12 days, home holidays and approximately every other weekend
- Dedicated customer base with no upper East Coast or CA,
- Tolls, Lumper Fee's and Scales are all paid by the company
- 90% of our freight is in the Upper Midwest with 65% of it being drop/hook
We have no gimmicks to offer you, we’re just expanding, we have the things that you need to be successful and we make no apologies for that.
At least 1 year(s)