We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Unit Assistant, Home Health
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-St. Agnes Hospital Home Care & Hospice|
|Posted||48 days ago - Thursday, March 04, 2021|
- Assists in maintaining records and systems, receives and prepares information for processing or entry.
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required. Routes written communications as appropriate.
- Communicates with others in person, telephone, and/or email. May receive and screen visitors and handles general inquiries.
- Assists with preparing for and facilitating meetings, conferences, programs and/or special events.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
- May enter information from a variety of sources into computer database(s) and verify data entered into computer by checking printouts/reports for errors and correcting as required.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
SSM Health at Home is currently hiring for a caring, compassionate person looking for an opportunity to work in the healthcare industry!
Our mission and values put the patient first and place you in a position to improve each day. The Unit Assistant is as important as any other function in the healthcare delivery system. You serve as the ambassador of service between the patient and SSM Health.
Hours include: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
In return, you can expect a work environment where:
- Work in a fast-paced environment using the most advanced tools;
- Utilize personal skills to help those in need
- Opportunity to work with physicians, nurses, and other medical staff in a team/collaborative setting for the overall good of SSM and the patient