|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||11 days ago - Monday, November 23, 2020|
- Obtains comprehensive data pertinent to the patient from the patient, family other healthcare providers to develop a holistic picture of the patient’s needs or condition.
- Analyzes and synthesizes data from the assessment in determining diagnosis or conditions relevant to care.
- Identifies optimal outcomes for the patient in collaboration with the patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain outcomes, using clinical judgement in collaboration with patient, family and interprofessional care team.
- Implements the plan, employing strategies to promote and maintain a safe environment, coordinates implementation with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Evaluates processes and progress toward attainment of goals and outcomes.
- Contributes to the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice, evaluates their own practice, and maintains current knowledge and competence.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice, collaborates with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Uses clinical inquiry and integrates best evidence into practice.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and scientific knowledge in health care to critical care nursing practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of Service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- No experience required