We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Nurse Resident - Neuro Med Surg
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-St. Agnes Hospital|
|Posted||289 days ago - Tuesday, February 16, 2021|
Under the direction of the RN Preceptor:
- Performs delegated tasks based on demonstrated competence in performing nursing care activities for population served. Delegated specialized tasks may include anything for which training was received in the approved nursing program. In the state of Oklahoma, this does not include tasks/skills which must be performed by a licensed nurse.
- Performs patient assessments including biophysical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and age appropriate needs of the patients, including the assessment of nutrition, pain management, and signs/symptoms of abuse or neglect in order to develop, evaluate and modify patient's plan of care.
- Develops a realistic, comprehensive patient family education plan, using appropriate resources and methods of instruction and provides patient/family health education and coaching.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation (Oklahoma), including, but not limited to, the processing of physician orders, in accordance with policies and procedures. Monitors and evaluates delivery of nursing care given by team members based on patient needs and professional judgement.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care professionals regarding all aspects of patient care.
- Participates in training to understand and perform patient care. (Oklahoma)
- Completes competency requirements satisfactorily. (Oklahoma)
- Completes training as required; seeks assistance and asks questions as needed to learn and understand role. (Oklahoma)
- As part of the SSM Health nursing department, I will demonstrate the professional nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the current and evolving health and care needs of our patients and our patient populations. (Oklahoma)
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner. (Oklahoma)
- Performs other duties as assigned. (Oklahoma)
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- No experience required
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with compassionate employees like you.
At St. Agnes Hospital, we have a part-time, benefit eligible role open. This position is scheduled for 32 hours per week. You'll work a mixture of shifts - either 3p-11:30p or 11a-11:30p. This position has an every 3rd weekend rotation (11a-11:30p) and will be a part of the department holiday rotation.
As an RN, you’ve chosen a career where patients matter—a lot.
Our Mission and Values put the patient first and place you in a position to improve each day.
As an RN, you will care for patients in their most critical time of illness.
Our registered nurses come from a diverse set of backgrounds, making SSM Health a great place both to share your own knowledge and, more broadly, to learn from your peers.
We proudly leverage our skills to effect positive outcomes from potentially grave circumstances.
In return, you can expect a work environment where:
- RNs feel valued, respected and free to express themselves;
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is supportive.
If you’re a patient advocate first…
If you listen and respond with great care…
If the needs, wants, and goals of each patient matter to you…
Then we’d love to learn more! Please fill out your application today.
Join a network of RNs just as kind and powerful as you.