|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-Agnesian Cancer Center|
|Posted||4 days ago - Wednesday, October 13, 2021|
Administers radiation therapy by exposing specific areas of the patient's body to prescribed doses of radiation.
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic parameters accurately.
- Delivers appropriate patient treatment plan in collaboration with physician and dosimetrist.
- Maintains detailed records of all therapy sessions.
- Maintains and adjusts necessary equipment, including linear accelerator.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree
- No experience required
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication.
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.