We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Posted||478 days ago - Wednesday, August 12, 2020|
- Creates opportunities for enhancing student skills. Plans and implements activities that are consistent with student abilities, interests and educational plans.
- Assists with school inclusion, inclusion in alternate school settings, the development of appropriate curriculum, workshop/life skills, speech and language, art, music, and adaptive physical education.
- Provides staff in-services.
- Maintains data and other records complying with all state, federal, department, and organization regulations
- Displays enthusiasm and appropriate energy level to maintain students motivation, cooperation, and participation.
- Encourages student independence in communication, decision making and other activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience
We have opportunities to work with our younger children from 7:00 or 8:00am to 4:00 or 5:00pm.
Another opportunity to work with our school age children from 10:00am-6:30pm