|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-St. Agnes Hospital|
|Posted||8 days ago - Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
Performs diagnostic sleep studies related to the evaluation and treatment of patients with sleep disorders.
- Prepares patient and equipment for ordered testing. Interviews patient to determine sleep disorder issues and to explain testing procedures.
- Performs and documents testing. Monitors the patient throughout testing and intervenes as necessary to resolve patient needs or equipment issues.
- Applies patient monitoring devices (EEG electrodes, EKG, EMG, EOG, airflow, respiratory effort, and oximetry) and records physiologic calibrations.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information to identify and meet patient-specific needs; scores, interprets, and reports results of sleep studies.
- Prepares, calibrates, repairs and maintains equipment required for testing. Determines and reports needed repairs/replacements.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.