We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Phlebotomist - Cancer Center
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-Agnesian Cancer Center|
|Posted||232 days ago - Monday, June 01, 2020|
- Assists with the duties and responsibilities of a Clinical Lab Scientist, Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technician or Technical Specialist, Histology.
- Receives and processes laboratory specimens.
- Performs waived testing and progressively more complex testing upon completion of clinical rotations and competencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent or equivalent years of experience and education
- No experience required
The Cancer Center in Fond du Lac is seeking a PRN status phlebotomist to provide compassionate care at our facility. The hours for this position will be varying between 7:30am - 4:00pm as needed for coverage and can include multiple consecutive days as needed for vacation coverage. There are no weekends with this schedule. Prior experience as a phlebotomist is preferred.
If you’re a patient advocate first…
If you listen and respond with great care…
If the needs, wants and goals of each patient matter to you…
Then we’d love to learn more! Please fill out your application today.
Join a network of health care professionals just as kind and powerful as you.
Agnesian HealthCare, a member of SSM Health