|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Main|
|Posted||47 days ago - Sunday, October 17, 2021|
- Develops growth strategies and business plans in cooperation with practice physicians and physician leadership.
- Supports financial, budget and business goals. Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the providers' work schedules.
- May assist with the development and implementation of the physician compensation system.
- Monitors the billing and collection functions. Oversees daily operations of practice including but not limited to services, site policies, staff development, and patient flow.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitors budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor relations. Assesses quality of and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience and education
- Three years' experience, with two years' in leadership
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.