LPN/CMA/RMA - Covid Vaccination Clinics (Temporary)
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Main|
|Posted||37 days ago - Wednesday, January 27, 2021|
- Assists with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider, registered nurse or licensed practical nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of accredited school of medical assisting or combination of equivalent education and experience
- No experience required
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication.
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting, squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial relationships.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
This position will be focused on providing Covid vaccinations to the community. Will be asked work work between Fond du Lac, Waupun and Ripon facilities. Work hours will typically be between 8:00am - 4:00pm. Must have the ability to work at least 1-2 days per week, could be scheduled up to 40 hours if available to work.
Length of employment is anticipated to be at least 4 months, but could be longer.