We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Long Term Care - Food Service Associate
|Location||Mount Calvary, WI|
|Posted||4 days ago - Saturday, August 01, 2020|
- Sets up stations with entrees, soups, salads, breads, condiments, and all other food products and serving utensils to established portions. Replenishes as needed during meal service and breaks down at end of meal periods.
- Reads patient meal orders according to prescribed diets, prepares trays according to menu cards. Reviews trays for completeness and places trays on carts or appropriate transport.
- Transports food carts and late trays to designated areas. Ensures safe food handling and established infection control processes. Prepares and delivers dietary food stock for patient units.
- Maintains a sanitary work environment through following established procedures. Ensures all equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Documents the temperature of specified foods and refrigerator/freezer units. Makes necessary adjustments and reports problems when temperature is out of range.
- Retrieves used issued trays in a timely, efficient manner from the cafeteria and/or patient care units. Washes and sanitizes dishes using established methods and timeline. Puts clean dishes and utensils away in proper areas. Cleans work area, tables, cabinets, carts, and all other areas as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No experience required