Food Service Associate - Waupun Christian Home
|Location||Waupun, WI 53963|
|Department||WI-Christian Home & Rehabilitation Center|
|Posted||9 days ago - Monday, July 27, 2020|
- Sets up stations with entrees, soups, salads, breads, condiments, and all other food products and serving utensils to established portions. Replenishes as needed during meal service and breaks down at end of meal periods.
- Reads patient meal orders according to prescribed diets, prepares trays according to menu cards. Reviews trays for completeness and places trays on carts or appropriate transport.
- Transports food carts and late trays to designated areas. Ensures safe food handling and established infection control processes. Prepares and delivers dietary food stock for patient units.
- Maintains a sanitary work environment through following established procedures. Ensures all equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Documents the temperature of specified foods and refrigerator/freezer units. Makes necessary adjustments and reports problems when temperature is out of range.
- Retrieves used issued trays in a timely, efficient manner from the cafeteria and/or patient care units. Washes and sanitizes dishes using established methods and timeline. Puts clean dishes and utensils away in proper areas. Cleans work area, tables, cabinets, carts, and all other areas as assigned.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No experience required
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent use of smell and taste to distinguish differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors, or recognizing particular flavors and/or odors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, sitting, squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional driving.
This is a 12 hour/week position with the hours being from 4:30pm to 8:00pm. There is also a weekend day shift rotation. Great for students!