We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Entrance Monitor Wellness Screener - Villa Loretto
|Location||Mount Calvary, WI 53057|
|Posted||48 days ago - Thursday, March 04, 2021|
- Collect required identification and follow screening protocals.
- Completes temperature readings.
- Documents according to CDC and SSM Health Guidelines.
- Cleans and disinfects screening items following facility guidelines..
- Educates and requests proper hand hygiene be practiced in facility.
- Customer focused with the ability to critically think and escalate to leadership as needed while maintaining a calm presence for those who present with symptoms or have had a recent exposure to illness.
- Provides direction, guidance, and information pertaining to the facility and SSM Health.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Schedule: Day shift 8am-4pm. Schedule will be between 16-24 hours a week. Days - varies