We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Behavior Treatment Technician, Sign On Bonus
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-Agnesian Beyond Boundaries|
|Posted||45 days ago - Friday, December 03, 2021|
$750 Sign On BonusProvides direct therapeutic services for individuals with autism.
- Develops therapeutic relationships with families and the individuals with autism.
- Ensures accurate and timely documentation consistent with all contracts, regulatory requirements, and ethical standards.
- Ensures all paperwork and procedures are in compliance with policies, procedures, and operating practices of the organization.
- Provides activities to patients as directed.
- Provides reports, program updates, and other information as requested.
- Works collaboratively with families and collaterals to ensure a team-focused approach and response to the needs of the individuals being served.
- Travel to alternate sites during the work day may be required. Employee is responsible for accommodating business travel needs.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and squatting.