We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Assisted Living Representative, LTC
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||47 days ago - Sunday, August 01, 2021|
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with compassionate employees like you.
At SSM St. Francis Home, we have an Assisted Living Representative, LTC opening on our CNA – Assisted Living Unit. This position is scheduled for 10 hours per week as an evening shift.
Our Assisted Living Representatives come from a diverse set of backgrounds, making SSM Health a great place both to share your own knowledge and, more broadly, to learn from your peers.
In return, you can expect a work environment where:
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express themselves;
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while management is supportive.
If you listen and respond with great care…
Then we’d love to learn more! Please fill out your application today.Provides basic nursing care to assigned residents.
- Assists with ambulation as needed.
- Assists in the admission, discharge and transfer of residents according to facility procedure.
- Assists residents with medication administration including monitoring of medications supplies and documentation.
- Assists with daily range of motion exercise. Competent in use of lifts, tubs, scales, and other equipment as needed. Employees younger than 18 years of age may not operate a lift without assistance from a coworker at least 18 years of age.
- Performs personal care according to facility policy and written individual service plan or follows individual care plan.
- Understands and follows facility policies regarding skin care, bowel and bladder, behaviors, fall prevention, nutrition, restraint free environment, pain control, prevention of ADL decline and conducts resident activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification required
- No experience necessary