Administrator - Long Term Care
|Location||Waupun, WI 53963|
|Department||WI-Christian Home & Rehabilitation Center|
|Posted||66 days ago - Monday, June 01, 2020|
- Ensures positive relationships with referral sources and maximizes the nursing home and assisted living census.
- Ensures the care and services provided meet the satisfaction of the residents, their families and physicians, advocates for their needs as necessary.
- Manages annual State survey process and maintains the organization’s licenses in good standing.
- Manages the financial areas within the ministry.
- Monitors Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and appropriate reimbursement levels.
- Oversees the clinical practice within the facilities and creates an environment to support interdisciplinary clinical care.
- Oversees the day-to-day management of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or equivalent years of experience. Current State of Wisconsin Nursing Home Administrator license.
- 3 years’ experience.
Responsible for the facility's establishment, maintenance and enhancement of quality health services in accordance with the philosophy and mission of the SSM Health System. The Administrator has overall responsibility for day-to-day operations, and acts within the parameters of the System, established policy and applicable regulating bodies' rules and regulations.