We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI 54935|
|Department||WI-St. Agnes Hospital|
|Posted||47 days ago - Sunday, October 17, 2021|
Performs routine to moderate accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules.
- Performs routine to moderate journal entries and other accounting activities using existing procedures and practical knowledge gained from experience.
- Produces financial statements, budget-to-actual reports, and narrative to be used in the preparation of the financial statements.
- Prepares and reviews moderate audit and/or tax work papers.
- Assists with the preparation of project budgets for both operating and capital budgets, assisting in the appropriate calculation and recording of capitalized interest.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years' experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.