SouthernCare Hospice Services
|Posted||20 days ago - Tuesday, March 05, 2019|
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team.
You will report directly to the Director of Operations and will maintain primary control and professional management of each patient. You will act as primary liaison between physician, patient/family and hospice team.
- You’ll provide direct patient care services to hospice patients and supportive care to the patient’s family with a reasonable case load
- You’ll manage an interdisciplinary group consisting of Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and support staff to enhance the quality of hospice care
- You’ll evaluate patient/family needs and assist in the preparation and execution of the plan of care for each patient
- You’ll maintain all assigned patient clinical records
- You’ll participate in company quality assessment and performance improvement programs
- Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
- A current RN license (in the state of requested employment or ability to obtain)
- 1+ years of nursing experience in hospice, home health, or oncology preferred