|Posted||1 day ago - Thursday, July 02, 2020|
This position will be responsible for the support services for production reporting, material and ingredient replenishment and vendor relations.
- Perform Production reporting and processing the delivery and receiving of raw materials and/or ingredients based on production schedule needs and priority
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure inventory balances and the collection process is accurate and up to date
- Optimize Logistics of the plant by providing metric and value-added analysis for Plant Leadership
- Streamline, standardize and improve logistics, operational data gathering and processing of materials
- Leadership and ownership of logistics and safety programs, demonstratable leadership capabilities, and ownership of business results
- Lead root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies and identify opportunities for system and process improvements
- Provide backup coverage for Plant Logistics team and procurement/replenishment support as needed
- Other tasks as required (Payroll and administrative back up)
- A High School Diploma, completed college credits, and working towards a college degree is required; an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- At least 1 year of relevant Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent experience is required
- Demonstrated capability in analyzing data and attention to detail
- Leadership skills, problem solving, vision for the future
- Ability to develop and recommend process and system improvements.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, both plant and corporate
- Communication: Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills are required
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated results in driving continuous improvement in cost, quality, and business responsiveness
- Demonstration of a “flow to the work” mentality to meet the changing business needs
- Strong organizational skills, task oriented and works independently
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (Food preferably)
- Strong supply chain knowledge desired
The following questions are asked of all internal candidates. Your answers will not exclude you from applying. All internal candidates are required to discuss their interest in a new position with their manager prior to applying.