We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Territory Manager - Outside Sales
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||340 days ago - Tuesday, January 10, 2017|
Outside sales professionals, are you ready to earn a six-figure income with a company that understands the importance of investing in you and your success? SMS is the largest full-service business development firm serving small to mid-sized businesses in the US. We provide proven methods, systems, controls and incentives to enable business owners and their managers to maintain positive cash flow, control costs, and accelerate the growth of their companies. Due to our continued growth, we have open positions for motivated and energetic Outside Sales Representatives.
You will play a business development role as you sell to small and medium-sized company business owners, presidents and CEOs. Yours will be a pivotal role in helping clients to achieve their dreams. We provide an excellent commission pay structure, benefits and ongoing professional development opportunities. If you have strong relationship building skills working with individuals from diverse communities and cultures, and you have the skills and background we need, we want to talk with you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our work force. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Preparing for appointments received from assistant the day prior—all travel is local and typically within a 50 mile radius of your home
- Directing 3-4 sales leads daily with owners of small to medium-sized businesses with the goal of marketing and securing survey agreements for our Business Analysts
- Conducting our innovative hybrid approach to qualifying potential business and networking for new leads in between appointments
- Contacting the Business Coordinator with feedback from appointments and sharing new business lead opportunities
- Reviewing the day’s successes and challenges with your Sales Manager while gaining sales support as appropriate
At least 5 year(s)