We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
SALES REP - OUTSIDE SALES - B2B - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER*
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||617 days ago - Wednesday, October 12, 2016|
SALES REPS NEEDED - B2B - OUTSIDE SALES - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS
We are currently looking for outside sales representatives and account executives who have a background in outside sales, B2B, and business development. If you are in sales and are confident in your sales abilities, then this opportunity may be for you. We are looking for energetic sales reps and account executives with 5+ years of B2B outside sales and business development experience who would like an opportunity as an Outside Sales Rep with our company.
SMS is the largest full-service business development firm serving small to mid-sized businesses in the US. Through the coordinated efforts of our corporate headquarters and field service personnel; SMS installs proven methods, systems, controls and incentives to enable business owners and their managers to maintain positive cash flow, control costs, and accelerate the growth of their companies.
SMS is currently seeking passionate, positive, driven outside sales professionals to sell into small & medium size company business owners, presidents and CEO’s. As an outside sales rep, you will be working as a business development manager selling B2B. You will hold a pivotal role in helping people achieve their dreams.
SALES REPS - B2B - OUTSIDE SALES - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS
Responsibilities for the Outside Sales Rep - B2B - Business Development Manager - Account Executive position are as follows:
- Preparing for appointments received from assistant the day prior--all travel is local and typically within a 50 mile radius of your home
- Directing 3-4 sales leads daily with owners of small to medium sized businesses with the goal of marketing and securing Business Analysts a Survey Agreement.
- Conducting our innovative hybrid approach to qualifying potential business for new sales leads in between appointments and during networking opportunities
- Contacting Business Coordinator with feedback from appointments and sharing new business lead opportunities.
- Reviewing the day’s successes and challenges with your Sales Manager, gaining sales support as appropriate-- all administrative support people have a vested interest in your success
In our organization, we offer the following to our outside sales - account executive - b2b - business development managers:
- Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program
- $65,000-$85,000 realistic first year commissions
- Potential to earn 6 figure commissions
- Comprehensive new hire and ongoing training and development
- Protected territory and pre-set appointments
At least 5 year(s)