We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc.
|Location||Fond du Lac|
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you enjoy precision work with elevated levels of responsibility? Is working in an Engineering Department performing product testing and interacting with staff -from office to the shop- your goal? This direct hire opportunity may be just what you'relooking for. Read on for additional information.
Perform testing on airport equipment and record and analyze results. Record data in standard formats and provide results to product and engineering teams. Assist technical teams with recommendations to resolve testing problems that impact the performance or validity of testing. Must have high accountability to commitments while maintaining strong attention to safety, product quality, and schedule.
Position – Testing Technician
Job Location – Fond du Lac, WI
Starting Date – Immediate
Employment Term – Direct Hire
Employment Type – Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) – 1st Shift (6:00 am – 3:30 pm)
Starting Pay – Depends on Experience, $25 per hour
Benefits – To be discussed in interview
Required Education – Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or Electronic Engineering Technology or the equivalent work experience
Required Experience – 1 – 3 years testing experience in a manufacturing work environment on heavy equipment, engine powertrain, and engine driveline components. Experience in snow removal, construction or agricultural equipment industries is a plus
- Perform product testing to ensure that products meet specifications and design intents.
- Thorough testing; ensure satisfactory product performance.
- Make recommendations and work with the technical team to resolve performance problems.
- Calibrate and maintain testing equipment.
- Work with engineering to define testing procedures.
- Calibrate sensors on equipment.
- Calibrate outputs to hydraulic valves.
- Set various parameters in the program for specific products.
- Ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
- Partner with service team to resolve prioritized product issues in a timely manner.
- Travel to customer work sites as necessary, to perform on-site diagnostic testing. Travel requirements; up to 30% in the USA and Canada.
- Fulfill the responsibilities of an Assembly Mechanic when testing duties are not conducted.
- Work from extensive wiring diagrams; blueprints, specifications, & layouts. Operate overhead hoists.
1 to 3 years