Human Resources Assistant
PointOne Recruiting Solutions
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Contact||Scott Fregien262-886-8000 ext 221|
|Posted||152 days ago - Friday, November 08, 2019|
|Wage:||$18.00 - $23.00|
Are you highly motivated and organized Human Resource professional looking for new GROWTH opportunities in the Greater Beaver Dam, WI area? Do you have experience with PAYROLL, BENEFITS, RECRUITING, and HR ADMINISTRATIVE duties?
If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be what our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for in their next Human Resources Assistant! This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package, excellent insurance benefits, and PTO! If this is for you or someone you know, please forward a current resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Summary: The Human Resources Assistant reports to the VP of HR, works closely with the employees and department supervisors, and deals with day-to-day functions of the Human Resources Department. Regular duties include providing customer service to employees and supervisors, payroll assistance, data entry and record maintenance, processing incoming mail and phone calls, assisting in the creation and distribution of communications, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, and recruitment assistance.
1. Answering employee questions and assisting leadership with basic HR functions including payroll and paperwork processing.
2. Making adjustments to the time and attendance system based on employee call-ins and time off requests.
3. Assist in processing paperwork for Worker’s Compensation, FMLA, Unemployment Compensation, safety records, disability claims and compliance file maintenance.
4. Recruitment assistance such as, but not limited to: maintaining open position advertisements, initial intake of applications, and scheduling interviews.
5. Process new employee paperwork and assist in orientation process. Set-up new employees in computer systems, maintain employee files and related information including attendance records.
6. Assist in the maintenance of current HR files, databases and vendor websites.
7. Provide support by entering data, formatting documents, printing, faxing, filing, answering phone calls, emailing, scheduling.
· Data entry may include but is not limited to: benefit enrollments and changes, new/current/termed employee record updates, spreadsheet maintenance, performance evaluation and training documentation tracking, and vendor website updates.
· Type, format and distribute department correspondence, including meeting notices, employment verifications, training schedules, etc.
· Process incoming mail and phone calls, relaying messages, maintaining calendars and scheduling appointments.
· Initial verification of invoices.
At least 2 year(s)