Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of general building and grounds maintenance and repair duties throughout the bank offices network. May be responsible for equipment repairs, light cleaning, deliveries, and other duties as they arise.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs general maintenance and light repair work, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs on such equipment as lawn mowers, electrical fixtures, sinks, toilets, drinking fountains, air conditioning and heating units, building and parking lots at all of the bank offices.
- Performs other maintenance duties, such as cleaning carpets and furniture, emptying garbage and recycling bins, replacing light bulbs, maintaining the landscape, removing snow from walkways and driveways, laying sand or salt when necessary, removing litter from property, and cleaning parking areas.
- Inspects assigned building(s) each morning ensuring that major equipment is running smoothly and checking for attempted forced entry and other issues.
- Inspects bank buildings for proper lighting and general visibility, as well as safety hazards; reports results to maintenance supervisor.
- Transports and sets up tables, chairs, and various other equipment when needed at bank offices or remote sites. Set up conference rooms for meetings as needed, clean and re-arrange furniture and equipment as needed before and after meetings,
- Assists with furniture and equipment moves.
- Assists purchasing agent with delivery of supplies and UPS.
- Operates motor vehicle to perform maintenance and repairs and transport various items to and from the bank offices as requested.
- Performs verification of floor plan collateral at various customer facilities as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or the Senior Vice President/ Lending.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.