Temporary Assistant 3 - Financial Aid
Moraine Park Technical College
|Location||US-WI-Fond du Lac|
|Posted||298 days ago - Friday, January 19, 2018|
Provide technical assistance, perform receptionist and administrative duties for the financial aid office at the Fond du Lac campus. Hours of operation 8am – 4:30 pm. Monday through Friday. Hours will vary depending on the needs of the office; range from 8 hours to 29 hours per week.
- Serve as customer service representative that will greet students as they walk in to financial aid office. Will provide direct customer service via in person, over the phone or email.
- Assist with accuracy and input of financial aid data into system. Receive and process incoming mail.
- Provide technical assistance in the daily operations of on-campus and district financial aid programs. Recommend process improvements to increase office efficiency.
- Inform prospective and enrolled students and families of financial aid processes and availability. Assist student in providing information to complete their file in order to receive financial aid.
- Assist in financial aid scanning and indexing processes. Prepare do
- Review reports related electronic file processing to determine which files need additional information.
- Work closely with counselors, admission/advising, student services, and other work teams. Clarify and resolve day to day issues related to financial aid. Recommend process improvement and assist the financial aid staff in implementing processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures, terminology and equipment.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft office, database systems, spreadsheets, and relational software.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, students and outside agencies.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to conduct presentations.
- Proficiency in business math. Ability to maintain accurate and complete records.