We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Computer Lab Software Application Specialist
Moraine Park Technical College
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||528 days ago - Thursday, July 06, 2017|
|Wage:||$19.00 - $22.00|
Applications are being accepted for a part-time Computer Lab Software Application Specialist at Moraine Park Technical College, Beaver Dam campus. This position assists students or other users in the use of software applications in the Open Computer Lab at the Beaver Dam Campus. This position troubleshoots and provides preliminary technical support for computer hardware and software.
- Assist students in the use of personal computer software and hardware, including the setup of various student accounts such as myMPTC, student e-mail, eCollege, Pearson MyLabs, file management, etc. in the Open Computer Lab. Orient students to computer lab software/hardware changes and provide adequate support.
- Explain and enforce the rules and functions of the labs to students and other users; write lab and equipment instructions.
- Advise students and prospective students on the content and sequence of computer software courses depending on their needs.
- Respond to inquiries regarding computer software courses. Identify the appropriate resources/services necessary for referral.
- Prepare and update computer lab schedules. Reserve computer labs for instructors as needed.
- Order and maintain inventory of computer lab supplies.
- Conduct supplemental software training for students upon instructor request.
- Assist with library services for students, faculty and staff including circulation duties and assistance with library resources.
- Work with Instructional Technology staff to facilitate classes provided through Interactive Video Conferencing (IVC).
- Assist with GED testing and other assessments. Perform other duties as assigned.
At least 2 year(s)