We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Adjunct Faculty - Heartsaver Adult CPR/AED, Heartsaver First Aid, and Basic Life Support Provider
Moraine Park Technical College
|Location||US-WI-Fond du Lac | US-WI-Beaver Dam | US-WI-West Bend|
|Posted||92 days ago - Thursday, September 02, 2021|
Applications are being accepted for adjunct instructors for Heartsaver Adult CPR/AED, Heartsaver First Aid, and Basic Life Support Provider at Moraine Park Technical College. Instructors may be teaching at Fond du Lac, Beaver Dam and West Bend campuses, or at various business locations within the Moraine Park District. A flexible schedule is required to meet client needs with day, evening and possible weekend courses.
1. Teach safety based courses to business and industry clients.
2. Collaborate with department staff in designing and delivering customized instruction to our business and industry clients.
3. Understand and analyze the training needs of business and industry clients.
4. Maintain accurate and timely reports and records.
5. Design, develop or modify performance based curriculum.
1. Associate Degree in a related field is preferred.
2. Occupational experience in the specific area applying for.
3. Certifications dependent on the course to be taught.
4. Ability to adapt to meet student needs, including flexibility in scheduling, workload, and type/variety of communication.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey ideas and concepts in a professional manner. Ability to adjust to variance in communication and learning styles of students. Ability and willingness to communicate regularly with students and other internal and external customers.
6. Ability to understand and promote the educational philosophy and programs that MPTC offers. Willingness to grow and evolve with the College’s educational philosophy.
7. Experience working and participating in a team environment and collaborating with other individuals and teams to meet student needs. Willingness to help students and team members grow and learn.
8. Experience with the MS Office Suite, the internet, social media and email. Ability and willingness to learn new technologies. Experience with online learning platforms and student management systems preferred.
9. Ability and willingness to continuously learn and accept constructive feedback.
10. Strong organizational and time management skills. Must be able to manage time and schedule effectively. Excellent problem solving skills.
11. Previous community involvement and a desire to give back to the profession and community.
12. Training experience in business and industry is preferred.