We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Water Truck Driver
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||131 days ago - Thursday, August 01, 2019|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Water Truck Driver can change yours.
As a Water Truck Driver, your key responsibility will be to wash, clean and transport equipment safely, primarily in a quarry or pit setting. You will operate your vehicle in compliance with company rules and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
What it takes:
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Prior Commercial Driver’s License driving experience (desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- A valid combination Commercial Driver’s License and medical card
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements, or the ability to obtain