|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||21 days ago - Tuesday, March 05, 2019|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Telematics Assistant can change yours.
As a Telematics Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to assist with telematics support across operations division(s). Critical to success are the abilities to analyze, document and communicate effectively. Attention to detail, ability to focus in a fast-paced environment, and effective verbal and written communication skills are musts.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are self-motivated
- You are organized and professional
- You enjoy the satisfaction of structured and meticulous work
What it takes:
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Data processing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Access and other database software (desired)
- Knowledge of construction equipment