We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Supply Warehouse Specialist
|Location||Brownsville, WI, US|
|Posted||1285 days ago - Wednesday, February 11, 2015|
The position consists of daily inventory and coordination of supplies and tools for field personnel.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code
- Drives vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment
- Prepares parcels for mailing
- Maintains inventory records
Qualified candidates must have recent warehouse and/or construction experience as well as a high school diploma or equivalent. Strong computer skills are preferred, but not required. Candidates must be able to distribute and process all field orders, within established standards, using 100% accuracy and following all safety procedures. Candidates may also be required to perform various facility maintenance duties as needed. Candidates must be able to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere; possess the ability to frequently lift heavy objects weighing greater than fifty pounds on a regular basis; and must also possess the ability to work overtime and adapt well to a fast paced working environment.