We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||35 days ago - Tuesday, March 19, 2019|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Sandblast Technician can change yours.
As a Sandblast Technician, your key responsibility will be to abrade surfaces of metal or hard composition objects to remove scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt on equipment.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You prefer an organized environment and strive to maintain organization
What it takes:
- 0-1 year of related experience (desired)
- Forklift experience (desired)
- Ability to handle high pressure hoses up to 90lbs. per square inch (psi) and 240 cubic feet per minute (cfm) of air pressure
- Ability to pass a respirator fit test, pulmonary fit test, and a medical surveillance test
- Mechanical aptitude (desired)
- Prior knowledge of corrosion control and methods (desired)