|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||13 days ago - Thursday, February 13, 2020|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how an Internship with Michels Corporation can impact yours.
As an Intern, your key responsibilities will be to assist in compiling the needs of other departments identifying cost-effective and efficient acquisition methods, provide contract administrative support under limited supervision, and maintain vendor records and documents of purchased goods; tracking, auditing, and filing.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
- You have a strong attention to detail
What it takes:
- Current pursuit of a degree in Supply Chain Management or Procurement
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Experience in customer service(desired)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite