We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||1286 days ago - Saturday, November 14, 2015|
This position is responsible for posting, processing and recording of company’s payroll with increasing complexity and/or confidentiality.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Perform payroll activities including; opening, processing, auditing and posting payroll, printing checks, submitting weekly direct deposit files, reporting and completing year end procedures.
- Identify and research errors on payroll checks; resolve basic payroll discrepancies with manager approval.
- Maintain payroll files and records.
- Perform transactional data entry into system applications.
- Serve as a point of contact for inquiries and requests, such as, direct deposit, pay stub copies, employment verifications and W-4 withholdings.
- Review and respond to unemployment requests, wage verification inquiries, wage assignments, levies and garnishments as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory guidelines, prevailing wages and collective bargaining agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of two years of Accounting or Payroll work experience. Qualified candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication to collaborate with various levels of management and be proficient in computer software skills, especially Microsoft Excel. Candidates must possess a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and have a strong attention to detail.