We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||35 days ago - Tuesday, March 19, 2019|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Parts Coordinator can change yours.
As a Parts Coordinator, your key responsibility will be to receive, store and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within the facility. You will read production schedules and orders to distribute items; sort and place materials in prescribed areas; fill requisitions, work orders, and requests for materials; and maintain inventory records.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You are detail oriented
- You have strong organizational skills
What it takes:
- Basic computer proficiency
- Basic knowledge of automotive and/or equipment parts (desired)
- Customer service experience (desired)
- Forklift experience (desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Travel (local)