Health, Safety, and Environmental Coordinator- Environmental
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||38 days ago - Saturday, June 15, 2019|
Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as an Environmental Coordinator can change yours.
As an Environmental Coordinator, your key responsibility will be to coordinate and maintain Environmental and safety compliance, education, and training programs. You will also perform environmental observations and audits, handle environmental impacts and regulatory requirements for projects and facilities, and interact with the customer’s environmental representative in project situations.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
What it takes:
- 2 year degree from a technical college with emphasis in environmental studies, natural sciences, engineering or related field (equivalent years of related experience also acceptable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Natural Resources, Engineering, or related field (desired)
- 3+ years of environmental or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- OSHA 10hr and 30hr Certification
- Environmental certifications, ex. CESCL or other regional erosion and sediment control training certificate (desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record