We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Drug & Alcohol Program Assistant
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||126 days ago - Tuesday, March 19, 2019|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Drug & Alcohol Program Assistant can change yours.
As a Drug & Alcohol Program Assistant, your key responsibilities are to ensure the accurate processing of paperwork, documentation, and data entry into systems as well as assisting with scheduling drug screens.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
What it takes:
- 1-3 years of related experience (desired)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite