We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
DOT Vehicle and Driver Resource Assistant
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||408 days ago - Friday, November 04, 2016|
This position is responsible for sorting, processing, and routing fuel receipts. The DOT Vehicle and Driver Resource Assistant compiles fuel and mileage data and computer statistics for use in preparing fuel reports. Critical for success are the abilities to input accurate information in a timely manner.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative needs of the department: process mail, assists with correspondence, makes copies, maintains standard department materials and manages distribution.
- Sort, process, and route receipts coming into the DOT Operations office.
- Perform transactional data entry into systems with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scan, organize, and file documents.
- Prepare, review, and maintain reports, statistics, and records.
- Maintain department equipment and general appearance and cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have an Associate’s degree, 6 months of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Applicants must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and have the ability to lift up to 25lbs. Previous experience in DOT would be desired but is not required.