Concrete Quality Control Manager
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||137 days ago - Monday, October 19, 2020|
Michels does more than build transportation projects, we use them. Our business spans across North America and, just like everyone, we rely on hassle-free transportation. We approach each project with a desire to deliver the safe, high-quality, cost-effective work with minimal inconveniences to users. The transportation industry is broad, and so are our services. Our projects include highways, tunnels, bridges, airport runways, railways and more. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Concrete Quality Control Manager can change yours.
As a Concrete Quality Control Manager, your key responsibilities will be to assist in the development, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Control Program for the Paving Division. This position will apply Quality Control Program standards in accordance with project specifications to meet customer requirements. It is essential to possess strong communication skills, attention to detail and effective time management skills. Critical for success is the ability to work independently and strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have strong communication skills
- You appreciate the importance of processes, aiding in the development of effective quality control processes
What it takes:
- High School Diploma or GED and 5-10 years of concrete, aggregate, or asphalt industry experience
- ACI Certification, or the ability to obtain within a pre-determined time
- OSHA Safety Quality Certifications
- QA/QC Certification in ISO and the American Society for Quality (Desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel