We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Concrete Loader Operator
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||112 days ago - Thursday, March 19, 2020|
Michels does more than build transportation projects, we use them. Our business spans across North America and, just like everyone, we rely on hassle-free transportation. We approach each project with a desire to deliver the safe, high-quality, cost-effective work with minimal inconveniences to users. The transportation industry is broad, and so are our services. Our projects include highways, tunnels, bridges, airport runways, railways and more. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Concrete Loader Operator can change yours.
As a Concrete Loader Operator, your key responsibilities will be to maneuver, navigate, run and operate heavy equipment throughout the batch plant.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
What it takes:
- 1 year of front end loader operator experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- A Commercial Driver’s License or the ability to obtain