Aggregate Equipment Mechanic
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||38 days ago - Saturday, June 15, 2019|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination, and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as an Aggregate Equipment Mechanic can change yours.
As an Aggregate Equipment Mechanic, your key responsibility will be welding, fabricating, and repairing crushing equipment; performing structural modifications on crushing equipment; and fabricate and/or weld special lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems, shields, or other devices according to blueprints or schematic drawings.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors.
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality.
- We are family owned and operated.
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year.
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities.
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have a strong attention to detail
What it takes:
- 3-5 Years of experience with MIG and TIG welding and a knowledge of arc welding processes (desired)
- Completion of a Mechanical technical program (desired)
- Basic computer proficiency
- Ability to provide own hand tools
- Ability to move/operate sheer machine and scissor lift
- Ability to work out in the field as needed