We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Location||Brownsville, WI Corporate Office|
|Posted||75 days ago - Saturday, May 23, 2020|
Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 14,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as an Administrative Assistant can change yours.
As an Administrative Assistant, your key responsibilities will be to provide day-to-day administrative support under minimal supervision. The Administrative Assistant position must have strong attention to detail and maintain confidentiality at all times. Critical for success are the abilities to multitask, prioritize and, project a professional image.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy tracking and recording data pertinent to project needs
- You have an eye for detail as well as a knack for staying organized
What it takes:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 3-5 years of related administrative experience, or an equivalent combination
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in customer service (face to face and/or through telecommunications)
- Communication skills, both oral and written: accurate, clear and concise