We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Posted||242 days ago - Wednesday, April 19, 2017|
Work for the undisputed leader in the Marine Industry! Mercury Marine, a Division of Brunswick, based in Wisconsin offers a unique, fun and rewarding work environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance in the Marine segment of the recreational industry. Mercury's work environment is fast-paced, competitive and high-energy.
- Coordinates electronic product development with internal and external resources.
- Manages a multi-million dollar electronic product portfolio and lifecycle.
- Utilizes Mercury's high performance product development process.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product modifications.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line enhancements by understanding product capabilities.
- Obtains product market share by working with the Mercury product team to develop innovative product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by visiting customer sites with product integration engineers and incorporating voice of customer into future product revisions.
- Provides information for management by preparing monthly updates and long and short term product life-cycle plans and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with supply chain, engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with category, marketing, procurement and the supply chain.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology, physics, or a related field
- 6-8 years of experience in related field
- Strong interpersonal skills required in both people management and customer relations
- Experience with electronic product development, software development, and gated product development
- Experience with financial planning, pricing, and inventory control preferred
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities /Females / Disabled / Veterans
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
Brunswick was honored as a 2014 Military Friendly Employer by Victory Media and GI Jobs! Veterans and Reservists strongly encouraged to apply!
Follow us via Social Media!