We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Mercury Marine- Solution Architect
|Location||Fond Du Lac, WI|
|Posted||134 days ago - Sunday, July 28, 2019|
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
About Mercury Digital Services:Mercury Digital Services is the premier consulting practice of Mercury Marine that provides services from strategy to implementation and support services centered around the Teamcenter PLM System, we provide leadership across product definition, project planning, and team collaboration. Global customers rely upon our technical staff to continually evolve their environment while coming up with creative solutions for today's challenges, as well as tomorrow's opportunities.
· Collaborate with local and remote team members in developing and executing Teamcenter solutions
· Define Infrastructure architectures for complex Teamcenter implementations
· Gather requirements from process SMEs, document them, and develop technical solutions
· Configure Teamcenter BMIDE, BOM Management, Workflows, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, ERP Interfaces, and other modules of PLM
· Troubleshoot Teamcenter technical issues at various levels like installation, deployment, configuration, server side and client side issues etc.
· Implement PLM/CAD interoperability strategies
· Develop migration strategies from various systems into Teamcenter
· Develop and configure BMIDE within Teamcenter managing within multiple instance environment
· Perform data modeling and data mapping process with developers, DBA and business data owners
· Travel to customer locations as required ( 50 % + )
· Leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions
Mercury Digital Services offers a unique experience for its customers. To better understand the scope of the team, the services offered and what sets us apart, refer to our Mercury PLM Services website.
What You Bring to the Winning Team:In this highly technical role, you will use your proven problem-solving skills including diagnostic & research to absorb & retain information quickly in a wide range of technical issues. Other key areas of expertise are:
· Bachelor's Degree required, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering/manufacturing intensive industry, required
· 10+ years of hands on experience with Teamcenter or Enovia PLM environment, preferred
· Experience with Integration between PLM and ERP Systems, preferred
· Capability of developing Migration of Item and BOM's from legacy solutions into PLM Systems such as Teamcenter, Enovia, preferred
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Excellent written & verbal communication with the ability to document issues and resolution, training material, FAQs etc,
· Extensive knowledge of CAD integration frameworks and exposure to all major CAD integrations like NXI, SWIM, SEEC, TcIC, IPEM.
· Programming experience in C, C++, Java, Scripting Languages a plus
· Knowledge of Databases, Server Setups, Hardware analysis, and Performance tuning a plus
Why Join Mercury Digital Services Team?You will work with a collaborative team consisting of those who share your passion for PLM. Also, you will work with the latest technology in the rewarding Customer experiences. Our Customer requirements have complexity to provide interesting PLM challenges such as: multi-site environments, global product development, multiple business units, and multiple CAD packages to name a few.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine