We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Posted||754 days ago - Tuesday, November 24, 2015|
Work for the undisputed leader in the Marine Industry! Mercury Marine, a Division of Brunswick, based in Wisconsin offers a unique, fun and rewarding work environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance in the Marine segment of the recreational industry. Mercury's work environment is fast-paced, competitive and high-energy.
The Controls Engineer will be responsible to design, troubleshoot, and improve factory control and automation systems for new and existing equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports manufacturing in troubleshooting automation and controls issues
- Participate on internal teams in order to facilitate the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of factory automation
- Influence and support the design and implementation of factory automation equipment
- Facilitate the definition and execution of design verifications and manufacturing control plans
- Engineer controls and software solutions for manufacturing work cells and assembly lines
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Competent in programming PLC's, specifically Allen Bradley
- Understanding of industrial network infrastructures, including Ethernet and DeviceNet
- Possess the ability to read and understand controls prints. Be able to modify prints using AutoCAD
- Exposure to technologies such as RFID, vision systems, and robots
- Has general knowledge of tooling and equipment associated with a manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competent in various PC related skills. Including spreadsheets, word processing, email, and the internet
- Possess the ability to interact in a team environment with other employees and groups
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Post-high school education required, Bachelors Degree preferred in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
Brunswick was honored as a 2015 Top 100 Military Friendly Employer by Victory Media and GI Jobs! Veterans and Reservists strongly encouraged to apply!
Follow us via Social Media!
Brunswick | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest