Full Time LPN for CBRF/Assisted Living
Lutheran Homes Fond du Lac
|Posted||14 days ago - Thursday, April 08, 2021|
|Wage:||$21.00 - $26.00|
At St Elizabeth, our employees are valued and make us who we are! We are a team of dedicated and enthusiastic people with a passion for working with the senior community. You’ll receive the training and support to make a positive impact day in and day out!
Our staff tell us that bringing a smile to the residents daily is one of their favorite things! Are you the kind of person that enjoys making a difference in someone’s life? Do you enjoy working as a collaborative member of a team with a passion for helping others? Are you looking to advance your career in healthcare? Is so, then we want to hear from you!
St Elizabeth, is looking for a qualified, dedicated and compassionate LPN to join our team. Full Time, 40 hour per week position. This is a Monday through Friday position with shared On Call duties on rotating weekends.
St Elizabeth Manor, is a CBRF facility caring for the seniors within the community.
The ideal candidate understands that while companionship is a part of your job, it is only a small part. Being a Caregiver can be a difficult but rewarding job that requires dedication to be successful. Care-giving requires patience and professionalism to ensure needs are met and the resident are comfortable in your care.
1.Assessment, preparation, coordination, and implementation of the total plan of care.
2. Supervises other nursing staff and their provision of care during the shift.
3. Administers and monitors the use of medications and maintains current knowledge base.
4. Observes, assesses and documents resident status, including 24 hour report.
5. Notifies physician of change in condition.
6. Assists with physician visits.
7. Performs veni-punctures for specimens or IV fluids or meds.
8. Assists residents to attain and maintain highest practicable level socially and medically.
9. Conveys accurate adequate assessment information to physicians, residents, families, and staff as appropriate.
10. Performs medical treatments and evaluates their effectiveness.
11. Signs all physician orders after ensuring accuracy, appropriateness, and completion.
12. Completes required documents for transfers, admissions, etc. and utilizes Care Tracker information.
St Elizabeth's goal is to build the best team possible to care for our residents. We strive to educate our team and give them the tools to be successful in their position and beyond. To join our team, stop in or submit your resume today!
o $3,000 Sign On Bonus
o Competitive starting wage
o PTO, Health, Dental, Vision
and much more!
CURRENT WI LPN
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent team work
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace