Interior Designer II
Interior Systems, Inc.
|Posted||12 days ago - Tuesday, December 05, 2017|
About Elkay ISI-We Are:
…a large group of people, from all walks of life, brought together to inspire others through our creative approach and quality craftsmanship. From initial design through manufacturing and installation, ISI is a one-stop source for clients’ interior needs. We have the talent and the tools to guide projects from concept to opening day - with results that exceed expectations. We do more than design and build interiors; WE CREATE EXPERIENCES. It’s the entire experience that keeps customers coming back to an enticing, unique atmosphere that’s interesting and exciting each and every time they visit. ISI helps other businesses be ‘that place.’
Under the direction of the Design Leadership, theInterior Designer IIis responsible for acting as an implementation-ambassador of Standardized Design Concept programs for Key Accounts. Designer will meet customer specifications while ensuring the highest quality design solutions and will do so in accordance with corporate policies and design practices.
Skills & Background:
- Mid-Level position: Ideally 2-4 years experience in industry
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree or 4-year degree in job-related field; or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit, minimum 2012 release date for both programs
- Familiar with interoffice programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and/or SketchUp is a plus
Role & Responsibilities:
- Standardized program, utilizing Cad & Revit to build technical floor plans, elevations, details, and specifications throughout various design phases of preliminary & final planset.
- Developing Designer, creating new product details & specifications and preparing for designer implementation.
- Portfolio and/or Regional Lead Role ensuring team-quality design standards & project achievement.
- Meeting with clients and creating design package development
- Coordinating with internal resources and external consultants to ensure the timely completion of projects, on-time and within budgets.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Complete Special Projects as assigned
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental design practice standards.
Ability to read and interpret construction documents, production drawings, and specifications. A high level of verbal and written business focused communication skills, the ability to manage project workload, produce presentation documents, and coach segments.
Remain current in design technology, trends, and strategic industry information. Has a professional development growth plan. Professional credentials such as; architectural licensure, AIA, or NCIDQ certifications a plus.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity, come work at one of the coolest places, in one of the coolest neighborhoods, in downtown Milwaukee!
For more information, visitwww.isiamerica.com