We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Interior Systems, Inc.
|Posted||383 days ago - Tuesday, November 29, 2016|
Location: WI – Milwaukee
If you are a Revit/CAD Designer and enjoy working with a great team, then you’ll want to consider the unique opportunities this position offers:
Under the direction of the Senior Cad Manager, the Revit Specialist is responsible for the completion of mid-to-high profile projects. You will be asked to assist in interior plan set creation, both in Revit and AutoCad, creation and maintenance of Revit families, schedules and templates, and work with construction document sets. A background in the construction and/or commercial interior design industry is preferred.
The Revit Specialist must stay in close contact and manage working relationships with design teams, project managers, sales executives, manufacturing representatives, and other related business partners in order to maintain an understanding of the constantly changing issues of a project. Coordinating with Sales representatives or interior designers, you will develop customer specifications for interior plan set creations using Revit and/or AutoCad. This position requires timely completion of projects; on time deliverables and within budget. You will need to demonstrate ability to think on your feet in this ever changing business. The understanding of interior space planning is a must.
Since 1979 Interior Systems, Inc has been bringing interior design-and-build solutions to leading companies around the globe. Specializing in the restaurant, retail, and education industries, we help businesses get noticed.
What else you’ll bring to the table
In addition to the qualifications detailed above, you’ll need;
- 2-3 years experience using Revit.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in design or architecture.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit Architecture (currently using 2016)
- Proficiency in AutoCad (currently using 2016)
What’s in it for you:
Broad impact -- you'll have influence input on our short-term goals and plans. Great work environment -- we develop innovative solutions customized to each project for clients. That makes ours a fast paced, high energy, and dynamic environment in which flexibility and creativity are highly valued. Pride -- you'll join a successful organization that has garnered a strong reputation for exceeding client expectations along with a number of industry accolades. Excellent compensation -- in addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental plans; vision, short term & long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, paid holidays as well as paid time off, and more.
More About Your Role • Develop and complete preliminary design through final concept. • Utilizes CAD and Revit skills to build floor plans, perimeters, elevations and presentations as needed. • Assist the BIM Lead with creating Revit families, maintaining existing templates, creating new Portfolio templates and working with type catalogs. • Develop 3D rendering proficiency. Develops studio and prelim production knowledge base through training and collaboration with CAD, Design, Projects Managers, and Studio Art departments to foster inter-departmental relationships and communication, this includes potentially checking 2D & 3D models • Complete other assignments as necessary.
• Develop product and manufacturing knowledge base through training. • Remain current in technology and changes in the industry.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
At Interior Systems, Inc (ISI), we recognize that different clients need different solutions, and we have the expertise to tailor solutions to help clients succeed in their respective marketplaces. We've developed solutions for clients like McDonald's, Carl's Jr., and Dairy Queen in our Restaurants Division; the State of New York, LA Unified School District, and Chartwells in our Education Division; and Kohler Company, Trek Bikes, and Harley-Davidson in our Retail Division. Three characteristics set us apart from our competitors:
- Customer knowledge: understanding the unique goals and challenges of our client is our first critical step in creating truly inspired solutions. We work closely with our clients to develop a strong partnership to facilitate our in-depth understanding of their unique industry, market, product, competition, customer, and vision.
- Creative design: we have an unyielding passion for creativity. Combining our talent, experience, and creativity with our understanding of the client, we are able to create unique design solutions that are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and -- most importantly -- the expectations of our clients' customers.
- Complete turnkey service: with our extensive project management, we will manage project/program timelines and budgets, consulting our client at every point.
With our extensive manufacturing capabilities and countrywide installation network, we will consult, manufacture, and install our clients' projects to make designing and implementing interior design solutions simple and pain-free. We have the expertise, experience, and capabilities to walk our clients through creating a project or a complete program every step of the way from concept to opening day. For more information, please visit www.isiamerica.com. Clicking on this link will open a new browser window, but be sure to come back to submit your resume!