We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Sanitation Associate - 3rd Shift (6:00 PM - 4:30 AM)
|Location||Fond du Lac|
|Posted||477 days ago - Wednesday, March 20, 2019|
• Responsible for the sanitation of all production equipment in all areas of the facility, which may include vats, conveyors, machines, tanks, pipes, fans, silos, hoses, and other dairy and packaging equipment. Dismantle, clean, scrub, foam, power wash & rinse, sanitize, de-scale, de-mineralize, and re-assembly to ensure removal of all debris and build-up.
• General sanitation of the work area by cleaning walls, floors, windows, sinks, scales, drains, footbaths, and electrical panels to keep areas free from bacteria, molds, yeast, and spores.
• General janitorial duties of emptying garbage cans and recyclables from plant break rooms, rest rooms, front office, and any other areas within the facility.
2. Supplies & Maintenance
• Maintain supply of chemicals and cleaning materials.
• Perform general preventive maintenance on valves, pumps, conveyors, and other equipment.
3. Regulatory Compliance
• Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
• Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.
• Understand and be responsible for compliance with facility sanitation regulations and procedures.
• Ensure safe handling, correct measurement, and proper usage of cleaning chemicals.
• Maintain CIP operating pressures, flows, temperatures, chemical strengths, and pH levels.
• Complete required paperwork, logs, and computer systems.
4. All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Follow government standards and regulations.
• Provide back-up relief as needed.