Production Generalist III - Fior di Latte, 1st Shift
|Posted||4 days ago - Wednesday, October 13, 2021|
$23.72/hour and up, plus weekend premium and $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Hours: 4 PM – 4 AM, , rotating 2/2/3 schedule - only work half the year!
• With little guidance, regularly perform the majority of the job duties of any of the positions that are classified in the same grade level or lower within the facility in which the Associate works.
• Cross train and become proficient in all areas within the manufacturing plant.
• Must thoroughly understand processes and independently anticipate and make decisions that affect product quality.
• Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet Grande and regulatory standards, to produce product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
• Setup, monitor, calibrate, and troubleshoot equipment to ensure everything is operating effectively.
• Be a resource and train new Associates on equipment and procedures.
• Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation of the equipment to keep the work areas free of pathogens and chemical contamination.
• Tear down and assembly of equipment for sanitizing as needed.
3. Regulatory Compliance
• Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.).
• Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.
• Conduct research and compile information to measure process effectiveness and develop best practices with regard to increasing quality and efficiency, eliminating waste, improving cost savings, and eliminating redundancy and unnecessary manual processes.
• Make recommendations to management.
4. All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Follow government standards and regulations.