We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
F&A Manager - Business Unit
|Location||Fond du Lac|
|Posted||238 days ago - Monday, February 26, 2018|
- Manage the career and technical skill development of all direct reports that will enable them to provide more effective leadership and support to key business customers.
- Provide performance feedback, develop objectives and goals, and support Associate career development.
- Ensure effective communication of relevant information to ensure Associate understanding of Grande's business.
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Provide leadership in the financial reporting and analysis of the Grande Custom Ingredients Business Unit to present accurate and timely interpreted results that will help drive effective business decisions.
- Manage the periodic closing process for Custom Ingredients to ensure conformance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles to satisfy auditor requirements.
- Provide timely financial statement and product profitability reporting and analysis to inform and recommend effective business solutions for the business unit.
- Present on a routine basis the business unit operating results and analysis to senior management to lead them to more effective business decisions driving bottom-line results.
- Coordinate and project the periodic forecasted results of the business unit to measure against planned and historical results to drive effective and timely business decisions.
- Track value-added sales Associates’ budgets and expenses for the VP of CIG to ensure compliance with planned spending.
Strategic and Annual Planning
- Responsible for coordinating the Custom Ingredients strategic and annual plan to inform and recommend effective business solutions to senior management that drive bottom-line results.
- Responsible for assembling, evaluating, and presenting the business unit long-range plans with senior management to drive prudent business decisions that align with the owner’s visions.
- Responsible for annual plan coordination at the business unit level in conjunction with the VP of Custom Ingredients, including production and sales volumes, revenue projections, expense budgets, etc.
- Manage and initiate periodic maintenance to annual planning software (currently Pillar) in order to execute the annual planning process.
- Manage the development of all product cost standards for the business unit to ensure accuracy and conformance with GAAP.
Project and Workflow Management & Analysis
- Perform analysis of new products, projects, and initiatives to drive effective decisions for the business unit.
- Perform financial analysis of new products as identified by the Custom Ingredients Business Team to assess the value of these initiatives using cash flow-discounted tools such as NPV and IRR.
- Communicate new product analysis to senior management and explore alternatives to increase the value of the projects.
- Prepare special analytical corporate projects as defined by senior management, including but not limited to outside contracts, to evaluate and recommend effective business solutions.
- Provide leadership to the Custom Ingredients Business Team through systems management and constant improved workflow development to create efficiencies and improve effectiveness of information to management and the sales staff.
- Proactively engage the business team to analyze the workflow, understand the needs of the business unit functions, and identify opportunity areas for improvement.
- Manage the continuous improvement of information provided to management, reducing or eliminating non-value added work through creative use of resources and processes.